Exavier Pope is a media personality, serial entrepreneur, lawyer and owner of The Pope Law Firm. He's a certified yoga instructor, owner of Zen & Juice Yoga Studio and vegan chef and owner of Pope's Vegan Kitchen, a vegan chef brand of cookbooks, social media influencing, restaurant concept, and merchandising.
Pope became a strict vegan in 2017 after as an extension of his yoga and mindfulness practice. More in tune with his body, he cut out animal-based ingredients as well as gluten to feel healthier and have more mental clarity.
In this episode Yoga is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Exavier Pope discuss the following:
- Zen & Juice Yoga Studio
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Bare Feet Power Yoga Exavier's teacher Robin French
- What the Health Documentary
- Sri Dharma Mittra
- Yoga Food Concepts: A Rejuvenating Talk by Yogi Gupta
- Effective activism
- Intermittent Fasting
- Hip Hop Yoga
- Byphasic sleeping
- Pope's Vegan Kitchen
- Today Article Black and Vegan: Why so many Black Americans are embracing the plant-based life
Subscribe & Listen: