In this episode Holly Skodis and Henry Winslow discuss:
- Henry Winslow's podcast Dharma Talk
- Yoga teacher and photographer Fabio Filipi (Fabio is on Yoga Is vegan podcast 5)
- Maha dharma and unique dharma
- Dharma Mittra (for more listen to Dharma Mittra on Yoga Is Vegan podcast episode 28)
- Screamers Pizzeria
- Documentaries Forks Over Knives, Cowspiracy & What The Health
- Dr. Melanie Joy "Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism"
- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari
- Ghosh Yoga
- International Yoga Sport Federation's World Championships
- Rajashree & Bikram Choudhury
- Yoga Inc Documentary
- Rose Erin Vaughan Science of Self Yoga & MYT Workshops & Certifications
Information on the recent Bikram downfall in the documentary, Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator.
Henry Winslow is a dedicated yoga practitioner of nine years, whose teaching is rooted in the Ghosh, Ashtanga, and Dharma Yoga traditions. In 2018, Henry took first place in the International Yoga Sport Federation's world championships, and in 2019, he launched the Henry Yoga app, a 40-day program for anyone looking to get serious about yoga, no matter their budget or schedule. To Henry, yoga is above all else a tool for cultivating clarity. He credits his practice for attuning him to his own values and for lending him the courage to leave a safe yet emotionally draining job in pharmaceutical advertising and blaze a new path in yoga and entrepreneurship. Through live classes and workshops, the Henry Yoga app, and his podcast Dharma Talk, Henry empowers students worldwide to connect to their innermost selves, where our natural resilience, unlimited power, and universal compassion reside.