Jacque Tarlton, Certified Wellcoach® & Wellness Advocate, is passionate about improving health through fabulous, fun, and scientifically proven lifestyle changes. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and she practiced as a Registered Dietitian (RD) early in her career. She is currently a Certified Wellcoach®, Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) Facilitator, & Corporate Wellness Trainer specializing in the power of plants to improve health & longevity for her clients, and ROI for corporations.
Jacque has studied nutrition, health, and fitness since 1986, and she was introduced to the power of plant-based nutrition in 1994. Jacque has always worked in the health field, and she has gone from deadly addictions to fabulously thriving! It is Jacque's mission to coach you through your unhealthy lifestyle habits to live your best, happiest, and most vibrant life. And the best part? It's never too late to start!
In this episode Yoga is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Jacque Tarlton discuss the following:
- Dr. Dean Ornish and his program for Reversing Heart Disease
- The Yoga Way: Food for Body, Mind & Spirit by Swami Satchidananada
- Fitness Training with Marzia Prince
- Complement Plus Multivitamin for vegans and Plant-based eaters.
- Dr. Will Bulsiewicz and The Plant Fed Gut Masterclass
Connect with Jacque: