Boho Beautiful is a yoga lifestyle brand created by Juliana Spicoluk and Mark Spicoluk that focuses on bringing forward positive content for your body, mind, and the Earth. Their content is centered around Yoga, Travel, Fitness, Vegan Food, Self-Awareness, Conscious Living, and Guided Meditations. Since Boho Beautiful's launch, the brand has grown to over 1.5 million subscribers on Youtube, sold tens of thousands of books & programs online, and have inspired and been inspired by so many wonderful people from all over this beautiful planet.
In this episode Juliana, Mark Spicoluk & Yoga Is Vegan's Holly Skodis discuss the following:
- Photojournalist, animal rights activist and author Jo-Anne McArthur and the documentary The Ghosts in Our Machine
- Anita Krajnc and the Animal Save Movement after the recording of this episode, beloved pig save activist, Regan Russell was struck and killed by a pig transport truck in front of Fearmans slaughterhouse on Friday, June 19, 2020. Regan attending the vigil to oppose Ontario ag gag Bill 156, which had passed two days prior. Take action to help Regan Russell.
- Buddhism and cognitive dissonance
- Boosting your immunity with food and juice cleansing
- Yoga and daily life during the Coronavirus pandemic in Vancouver Island, Canada
- Sound healing and meditation with Mei-lan Maurits on YouTube
Connect with Juliana and Mark Spicoluk
Subscribe & Listen: