Patrick DeNicola is a sleep efficiency, functional movement and breathwork coach. He works with his clients in a four-fold method using awareness, intention, internalization, and connection.
Patrick’s journey to holistic wellness living started under the guidance of his father who through practices of nutrition, meditation, karate, tai chi, and knowledge of ancient history and philosophy helped him lay a foundation towards self-realization. Though hidden underneath, this foundation grounded him after a health scare and pushed him towards transformation.
Through yoga, meditation, and self-inquiry he was able to heal. Now Patrick guides others into similar studies of the self, helping them along their path
In this episode, Yoga Is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Patrick DeNicola discuss the following:
- Sleep optimization
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
- Epstein Barr Syndrome & the role of inflammation
- The Medical Medium
- Uforia Science- At-home kit to discover your nutrient deficiencies through DNA swabs
- Yoga Nidra
- Kamini Desai Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep
- Dharma Mittra For more information on his Yoga Nidra classes please visit the Dharma Yoga Center
Connect with Patrick: