Berenice Miles is a vegan yoga teacher and yoga therapist.
After living eight years abroad, she loves to call south of France home. She discovered yoga several years ago and hated her first yoga class. Yet, she embarked on the yoga journey by chance. Today, sharing yoga and helping human beings to get better with yoga is her greatest source of joy and gratitude. Yoga has been, and still is, a stepping stone in her recovery from anxiety, PTSD and eating disorders.
In this episode Yoga is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Berenice Miles discuss the following:
- Berenice's eating disorder and the role of veganism
- Yoga therapy for people with eating disorders
- How to pick a yoga teacher
- The Wisdom of Trauma. Can our Deepest Pain be a Doorway to Healing? Featuring Dr. Gabor Maté
- When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress Disease Connection by Gabor Maté