Cinda is a former gymnast, dancer and diver, who easily connected to the physicality of the practice. Very soon after though, she realized that there was so much more to yoga. Cinda studied with Andrea von Behren for her 200 hour training. She continued her studies with Alan Haras at Hamsa Yoga and eventually went on to study with Sri Dharma Mittra for both the 500 and 800 hour Life of A Yogi teacher trainings.
Cinda is the owner of Evolve Yoga Studio and offers a 200 hour Yoga Alliance registered teacher training program.
In this episode Yoga is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Cinda Lark discuss the following:
- Dharma yoga
- Sri Dharma Mittra
- Yogi Gupta
- The Dharma Diet
- Light on Yoga: the Bible of Modern Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- What's beyond the physical practice of Yoga
- The connection to food and compassion
- Teacher trainings and encouraging vegan diets
- Evolve Go Vegan 21 day challenge
- When is it appropriate to bring veganism into a yoga class
Connect with Cinda: