Milo is also the co-founder of The Good Food Institute, an international organization that works to build a healthy and sustainable food system by supporting the development and adoption of plant and cell-based proteins.
Milo has worked alongside elected officials, corporate executives, farmers, and celebrities to pass legislation, raise public awareness about veganism, and implement animal welfare policy changes. Through his work with Mercy For Animals, Milo has been featured by hundreds of news outlets, including ABC World News Tonight, Nightline, 20/20, CNN, USA Today, and the New York Times.
He is the author of the 2017 bestselling book Mercy For Animals: One Man’s Quest to Inspire Compassion and Improve the Lives of Farm Animals.
A certified yoga teacher, daily meditator, and self-declared mycophilic, Milo’s happiest moments are found walking barefoot in nature alongside his rescued mutt, Shiva.
- Escaping the energy of infighting and judgement to become a joyful vegan.
- Milo’s upbringing on a farm and how it lead him to found Mercy For Animals.
- Conditions of slaughterhouse workers and Mercy For Animals undercover investigations
- Perpetration induced PTSD
- Clean meat and its future as the 2nd domestication of animals
- Climate Change
- The upcoming documentary Meat the Future featuring Memphis Meats
- Inner Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
- After the Ecstasy, the Laundry: How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path by Jack Kornfield
- Gaining confidence as a new yoga teacher
- The inner saboteur
- Power vs. Force David by David Hawkins M.D. Ph.D
Subscribe & Listen: