Jess Gumkowski is a mindset coach, podcast host, Vegan Lifestyle Coach, and Educator, and co-founder of YogiTriathlete. She is a long-time endurance athlete, ultrarunner, and triathlete. In her essence, she is a yogi committed to living a life of ahimsa as she pursues mastery of the mind. She is the author of the YogiTriathlete Cookbook: High Vibe Recipes for the Athlete Appetite and High Vibe Pie: Pizza Night Finally Done Right. She has been featured in Triathlete Magazine, Men’s Journal, Elephant Journal, Massage Magazine, and TriZone, as well as many blogs and podcasts for her knowledge in living a holistic lifestyle.
In this episode Yoga is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Jess Gumkowski discuss the following:
- Victoria Moran and the Main Street Vegan Academy
- Joshua Katcher and his clothing line Brave GentleMan
- Transitioning to a minimalist lifestyle
- Endurance sports and it's relationship to the mind
- Yoga Goes Vegan: An All-Day Gathering and Retreat, March 20th 2021
Subscribe & Listen: