What is our COVID Karma? Ray Ippolito, a long time Yoga practitioner, Kirtan wallah and Animal Liberation Activist has created an initiative that is committed to educate, inspire and remove our role from this most challenging virus and all others that are headed our way. How can we use our practice to make a difference in the COVID world we created and what are you willing to do about it?
In this episode Yoga Is Vegan's Holly Skodis and Ray Ippolito discuss the following:
- International Pandemic Outreach Day- One World, One Day, One Action! May 1st, 2021.
- Bob Woodward Interviews with Trump on the pandemic
- How to Survive a Pandemic by Michael Greger
- Vegan Food for first responders in Brookyn with Big Love Catering
- Catch & release fishing method
- Kaporos in Brooklyn
- Ray Ippolito Episode 47
Connect with Ray Ippolito & Eating Animals Causes Pandemics: