Elsa Lagache is kind of a New Yorker. She has been living in the city for 7 years, biking every day no matter the weather conditions and practicing yoga as much as needed.
Elsa’s original plan was to bike from NYC to San Francisco. She wanted to stay along the way in ashrams and practice yoga in very diverse yoga studios across the United States. With covid shutting down most places, she decided to bike nonstop to Denver. When she arrived in San Francisco, she continued and went to San Diego.
Elsa embarked on this crazy adventure of 3,772 miles to show that we can always go further. We don’t have to take a plane to discover amazing places and being vegan doesn’t stop you from discovering local food. During this solo cross-country trip biking, she wanted to prove that it was easy to be vegan everywhere in the US.
Elsa is an environmental activist, trying her best to make this planet a better place for everyone. During her cycling adventure she raised funds for the non profit organizations, Keeping a Child Alive, Oceanic Global and World Bicycle Relief.
In this episode YIV's Holly Skodis and Elsa Lagache discuss the following:
- Acro Bike
- Warm Showers Bike Tour Hosting
- Anonymous for the Voiceless
- Living a zero waste lifestyle and steps to getting there
- *To enter the Yoga Is Vegan Giveaway see below
* Yoga is Vegan Giveaway Rules:
1. Leave a rating and a review. Go to ratethispodcast.com/yogaisvegan You must leave a review to be entered into the giveaway. (If you have already left a review, skip to step 2) See the link in bio for where to do it.
2. For an additional entry, share your favorite Yoga Is Vegan podcast episode on IG and tag 1 or more friends you think would like the podcast. Use the tag #YIVGiveawayJan2021 (you may do this as much as you like to increase your chances).
If you would like to enter and haven’t listened to the podcast, give it a listen and then go to step 1 above.
You have until January 1st to enter. In the meantime, I will read some of the reviews on the podcast! January 3rd, one lucky winner will be randomly selected. The winner will receive their choice of an available Yoga Is Vegan t-shirt or tank top.
Good luck! Together we can help inspire others to go vegan. 💚🙏🐮