John Joseph is a musician, author, triathlete, and Bhakti Yogi. He was the lead singer of the punk band, Cro-Mags, and later authored the book, Evolution of a Cro-Magnon. Since 2010, Joseph has competed in many Ironman competitions, as well as released the book, Meat is for Pussies, on vegan nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle. His most recent work is a book titled, The P.M.A. Effect, about keeping a positive mental attitude.
In this episode YIV's Holly Skodis and John Joseph discuss the following:
- The Science of Self-Realization by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- John Joseph's Guru, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Kali Yuja cycle
- The upcoming documentary 30 to Life by Kip Andersen
- Meat (1976) Directed by Frederick Wiseman
- Integral Yoga founded by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Hare Krishna
- Big Pharma and Covid
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
LANGUAGE ADVISORY: This episode contains a fair amount of f-bombs. If you are sensitive to language or don't want the kids to hear them be mindful of where you play it.
Connect with John Joseph: