Kriti Sachdeva is the founder of Yogific, a community organization headquartered in London, UK, that organizes vegan-themed Yoga festivals across the UK and other cities in Europe.
Yogific began in 2016 with a series of very small events. She realized that she could reach far more people if she organized a bigger event that brought together yogis, yoga teachers, vegan traders and vegan activists under the same roof – from there, the Yogific Yoga and Vegan Festival was born. So far, they've hosted 30 events in five countries and have collaborated with over 200 teachers and 300 ethical businesses. They have a network of 150 volunteers who help us organize events. They have collaborated with the UK's largest vegan festival, VegfestUK, to create a Yoga zone. Yogific has also inspired several other vegan festivals in the UK to include Yoga classes as part of the event.
While Yogific is Kriti's labor of love, she has a thriving career in the field of marketing and communications. She currently heads marketing for a foundation that supports tech startups in Krakow, Poland. She is involved with many tech events as a part of her job.
- The meat and dairy industry in India
- A Prayer For Compassion's Thomas Wade Jackson (episode 33)
- Robin Singh: Karm Yoga, Suffering Footprint & Veganism in India (Episode 18)
- Why onions & garlic are not considered a sattvic food
- Ana Forrest & Jose Calarco (Episode 36)
- Bhagavad Gita & the 3 gunas
- "Vegans deserve same legal protection as religious people, UK judge rules" By Amy Woodyatt, Rob Picheta and Robert Iddiols, CNN
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Iyengar's Light on Yoga