Mathieu is an international yoga teacher born and raised in Paris, France. He discovered yoga while singing and acting in the Broadway musical, The Lion King. His practice became a way to root down, express himself, and find balance in his life. Today, he is best known for his lighthearted and holistic approach to Hatha yoga. His flows are a blend of a functional approach and dynamic Yang sequencing to create an intelligent fusion that brings deeper movement and stronger mind-body connection. Not only are Mathieu’s classes fun, profound, and challenging, they also allow students to experience a feeling of unity that brings lightness, awareness, and clarity to their life.
In this episode YIV's Holly Skodis and Mathieu Boldron discuss the following:
- Studying with Sri Dharma Mittra (YIV episode 28)
- Mathieu's experience as a cast member on the Broadway Musical, The Lion King and how it led him to yoga.
- Ido Portal
- Mathieu's Change Perspective Mentoring Program
- Integrating contemporary knowledge and technology with traditional yoga practices.
- Introducing veganism during yoga teacher trainings
- Jaja Restaurant, Paris
- Breathe Restaurant, Paris
- Delice & Serrasin, NYC
- The Game Changers Movie
- Dotsie Bausch (YIV episode 27) and her non-profit Switch4Good
Connect with Matthieu